Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mom

Assalamualaikum :)

Mom , happy belated birthday for a month since 1 September. Sorry for the very late wishes *my bad heee
Mom , thanks for everything you have done to me and mimi.
You are the only greatest mom in the world that i have.
You still strong although at that time you look after us alone without dad with you. 
Nobody else can replace you in my heart , mom :')
I love you , mom , with all my heart.

Mom , sorry for all my wrong doing to you.
Mom , i'm sorry coz i am not a good daughter for you.
And i know i can't be a good daughter for you :'(
I'm sorry coz i never make you proud of me.
Sorry coz i'm always make you heart broken like in love story.
Sorry sorry sorry and sorry for a many time coz always make you trouble *trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe ohh ohh
Sorry for a thousand year again coz sometimes i make you sad with my bad behavior 

Mom , I love You Forever. Till Jannah. Wanna meet you there, insya'allah :')

Take care Mom :')






No comments:

Post a Comment